Monday, June 25, 2007

My Daddy's Day

Father's Day was pretty special this year. My Grandpa was in for the weekend, so both Mommy and I had our Daddy's there. On Sunday, Mommy, Nana and I took Daddy and Grandpa to Pappadeaux's Seafood Kitchen for a big, big lunch. And I was excited to go. At first, we had to wait for a table, so I played in the fountain on the patio and got all soaking wet. I had a ball, but Mommy wasn't too thrilled about it. I especially liked dunking my toy in the water and counting all the goldfish! When it was time to go in, I headed right for the lobster tank. Boy, those guys sure were ugly! At lunch, I got to eat all kinds of food I'd never tried before. Some I liked and some I didn't. Hey, I'm a kid. I have a delicate palette. What do you expect? But we had a wonderful time eating and watching all the people go by. I thought it was expecially fun because we had lots of family there. And I was on my best behavior, too... just for my Daddy on Father's Day. I love you Daddy and Grandpa! I hope you enjoyed the day as much as I did!

No comments: