Yes. It's true. I AM TWO YEARS OLD! Can you believe it? It seemed like just yesterday, I was drinking from a bottle and keeping Mommy and Daddy awake every night. But, now that I'm two, I'm having so much fun being a big girl — running, jumping, playing, counting and singing are just some of my daily activities. Life's just getting better and better as I learn and grow more each and every day! To document how big I've gotten in my two whole years of life, Matt, Tammy and Mommy took me out to Las Colinas for pictures. Take a peek below. And if you want to order one, email info@mattnicolosi.com. I won't be Terrifically Two forever!
Monday, May 14, 2007
Trinity At Two
Posted by
Trinity Taylor Tackett
at
Monday, May 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're the cutest, Trinity! You're so much fun to photograph, and you give great hugs and kisses, too!
I love you!
Uncle Matt
Post a Comment