Sunday, April 15th, was a VERY BIG DAY for me! I turned 2 years old! To celebrate my second year, Mommy and Daddy went all out and threw me a barnyard party right in my very own backyard! It was SO FUN! There was a real life petting zoo with baby animals AND a pony. Can you believe it?! Mom and GG also painted this huge mural to make it feel like we were really on a farm. I tell ya, it sure did feel like it with all the fun we were having. Then, after the petting zoo, we got to eat mini burgers, cheesy popcorn and birthday cake! Mom and Dad had been singing "Happy Birthday" to me all week, but it still didn't prepare me for the moment when I could blow out my own candles. It was too cool! It was so much fun, I can't wait until next year!
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Cock-A-Doodle-Doo, Trinity Turned 2!
Posted by
Trinity Taylor Tackett
at
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment