The week before Christmas, we visited my "Gampa" and Grandma in San Antonio and boy was it fun. I not only got lots and lots of presents from my "Mexicano" side of the family, but Mommy, Daddy and "Gampa" took me to La Margarita for lunch while we were there. Noooooo... I did NOT have a margarita! (Not that I didn't want to try one). But I did get to listen to lots of mariachis who even let me strum on their guitars. And the singing was SO beautiful, I just kept dancing and dancing. I think I might have a future as a flaminco dancer! Aay! Ay! Ay!Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Feliz Navidad
The week before Christmas, we visited my "Gampa" and Grandma in San Antonio and boy was it fun. I not only got lots and lots of presents from my "Mexicano" side of the family, but Mommy, Daddy and "Gampa" took me to La Margarita for lunch while we were there. Noooooo... I did NOT have a margarita! (Not that I didn't want to try one). But I did get to listen to lots of mariachis who even let me strum on their guitars. And the singing was SO beautiful, I just kept dancing and dancing. I think I might have a future as a flaminco dancer! Aay! Ay! Ay!
Posted by
Trinity Taylor Tackett
at
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment