
Because Mommy and Daddy had their Wine Party last Saturday night, I decided to hit the road. They had a lot to do and there was just going to be too much commotion in the house for me. I had to think hard about this. Where can I go that they will let me totally destroy their house withing 30 seconds of arriving there? And where can I run and jump and play in the backyard? And where can I bring my best friend, Ally (dog), to keep me company on my first big night out? I got it! Nana's house!!! She's just down the road and she takes care of me every Friday, so why not? Nana graciously agreed to watch me, so I headed on over. And because Ally came too, it was just like a real life girl's sleepover! We read books, ate snacks and even stayed up late!
The morning after... Mama sure was glad to see me!
Yeah! Daddy came to pick me up from Nana's too! It was a full-fledged family event!
Friday, October 27, 2006
My Very First Sleepover!
Posted by
Trinity Taylor Tackett
at
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment