
As of October 15th, I turned 18 months old! I know. I can't believe it either! It seems like just yesterday I was getting fed every three hours, burping and spitting up! How time flies! I'm getting so big now. And very independent. I want to do everything myself. But sometimes I get frustrated and ask Mommy and Daddy for some help. It's so fun to be on the move all the time. I like to run everywhere! Climbing is especially fun, too. I play really hard and I can now say more than 25 words. I'm just like a parrot, so you had better watch what you say when I'm around, because I just might repeat it. Mama said "Dang!" in the car the other day and I repeated it right after her. It was fun!
Mommy took me to the playground and took these pictures. I just love to climb up the jungle gym and go down the slide... all by myself!
Aren't I getting so big? I'm even wearing size 18-24 month clothes!
Mommy loves to put my hair in ponytails. They're just so darn cute on me!
This is me on Memorial Day at my godparent's, pool. I had a terrific time swimming!
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
I'm A Big Girl Now... 18 months!
Posted by
Trinity Taylor Tackett
at
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment