My first haircut was an event to remember. My Gampa, Daddy and Mommy all took me. They wanted to be there for me on my big day. I didn't need much hair cut, but I did need a trim. My hair was growing so fast that it looked a little wispy on the ends. So Mommy decided that she would take me to Cool Cuts for Kids. It's this really cool place where you can get your hair cut... and it's just for kids!
They had a play area where I played with lots of cars and trucks and even had TVs to watch that were just my size.
Time to get ready for my very first haircut! I was nervous, but Daddy was there to help comfort me.
Hey! This isn't so bad! I had a really cool car to sit in, Blues Clues on the television and Mommy let me have my very first lollipop, so I had plenty of distractions!
Boy, this lollipop is good! I didn't know what I was missing. I could sit through three more haircuts today, as long as I had a lollipop!



No comments:
Post a Comment